Monday, February 7, 2011

It's not LA Fitness, but it's sure convenient. . . .

So one of the many reasons, I've not been baking (besides grading horrendous stacks of papers) is this garage/gym project, which we've been working on for the past month or so. We moved a crap load of stuff/junk from our garage to this little shed and in the process threw junk away that I didn't even know we had.



The reason: To begin with was for Mike to have a little workout area, which of course turned into (our) little workout area. Today, we finally received the elliptical machine which took several hours to assemble and I can't wait to jump on in the morning, instead of making my early trek to LA Fitness.


We moved our TV to the garage along w/cable hook up, so we are now wired and ready to "Just Do it"! LOL  It's been almost cathartic to rid ourselves of so much junk and start with a clean slate for the new year.

4 comments:

  1. Looks very convenient! I can't believe you work out on such a regular basis. I knew there were people out there that did it...I've just never had the pleasure of knowing one! LOL! I am so freaking lazy, Kim, I have a hard time just walking up the street... It will be nice not to have to drive to the gym and put up with all the stupid people there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all you can afford to be lazy; you are tiny. It must be the genes=-D
    I am one of those workout freaks, probably worked out regularly for the last 20 years or so. But, I love food and I can put it away, so I'd like to think the exercice counter-balances, LOL I will still hit the gym on the weekends and started pole dancing a couple years ago(I do that a couple nights a week)and have a couple poles in my house. Only my parents and closest friends know.Some people are so judgemental and don't get that it's a workout. It has strengthened my abs and arms like nothing else I've tried. One day I will be brave enough to post pics of some moves I can now finally hold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And speaking of stupid people at the gym. . . Oh em Gee, where do I begin. There's this guy who pulls up his shirt and checks his abs in the mirror and did you know guys wear spanx. . . .to the gym? LMAO

    ReplyDelete